Tavyside Health Centre
Where are we located?
Tavyside Health Centre is just outisde the town centre and is found along Abbey Rise. We are next to Tavistock Fire Station.
Please see the bottom of this page for the map with our location on.
Access and Facilities
- Parking is at the rear of the surgery (please only use these spaces for the duration of your visit with us.
- There is public parking next to the Practice where you can park for a maximum of two hours free of charge.
- There is also a pay and display car park (see in the map below) which is £2.50 for the whole day.
We also have the following features and facilities:
- Two Disabled Parking Bays
- Automatic doors to the entrance of the Practice and through to reception.
- Disabled Toilets
- Wheelchair Access Throughout the Practice
- Patient Lifts
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Portable Hearing Loop (This can be moved into the consultation room on request)
- Self Height, Weight and Blood Pressure Machine
- Self Check-in System
- Water Dispenser
Local organisations can offer assistance – for example,Tavistock Area Support Services (TASS) which will provide transport for the frail and elderly to and from the surgery. Please be aware that you must give at least one weeks notice and there is a small charge for this service.
Contact 01822 617525 for more information.
Alternatively, our receptionists will be happy to telephone for a taxi to take you home following your appointment. If you have a particular difficulty, please let the receptionist know. Our staff will do all they can to help you.