- For advice on most medical conditions
- Tavistock Area Support Services offer many services for the elderly.
- For advice on NHS Services.
- For advice on services available through Social Services etc.
- British Heart Foundation. www.blf.org.uk - British Lung Foundation.
- Cancer Research.
- For help with shared decisions between the patient and the GP.
- For information on organ donation.
- Get Active Devon is a website providing information on a wide range of activities, from exercise classes to sports clubs, and from learning a new skill to developing an existing one, all at the touch of a button.
- Information on Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Giant Cell Arteritis.
- Depression and Anxiety Service
- An easy to use directory that contains more than 7,000 checked records for both regulated (CQC and Ofsted registered) and non-regulated services in areas such as: social care, family support, health, wellbeing, housing, voluntary sector, education, leisure and much more. The directory has been developed by Devon County Council in partnership with a number of local charities and organisations.