Devon’s Depression and Anxiety Service is now known as TALKWORKS.
Devon Partnership NHS Trust is the provider of Devon’s Depression and Anxiety Service, commonly known to healthcare professionals and the public as DAS. DAS is the local delivery of the national IAPT (Improving Access for Psychological Therapy) across Devon, excluding Plymouth.
TALKWORKS launched this week on Mental Health Awareness Week 2019.
For more information, please see their website (link below).
Dr Graham Johnson is running this year’s London and Edinburgh Marathons, followed by the Dartmoor Classic Grande on his bike a month later. All three events take place within two months, between April and June.
He is raising money for two very different but deserving causes – the brand new but not quite complete Lifton Community Centre and the Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity.
Any donations will be gratefully received – in the collection boxes at either Tavyside or Lifton, or preferably online at the dedicated site (100% of the donation, including Gift Aid if relevant, will reach the charities).
Thank you very much indeed in anticipation!
We will soon be closing prescription line
This is primarily for safety reasons
We are following suit with many other local and national practices by closing our prescription line.
How else can I order my prescription?
· Ordering through your local pharmacy . Or you can sign up to a automatic repeat ordering service through your Pharmacy.
· Ordering via GP Online Services. To set up an online account, please ask for a form at reception or access a form here. Once the form has been completed, you will need to bring two forms of identification (one preferably being photographic) to reception to be verified.
· Complete a repeat prescription card (right hand side of green prescription). Just tick the items you require, if the item is not listed on the repeat card, simply write what you require on the bottom. Either bring this into the Practice and placing it in the post box outside the main entrance doors or inside the foyer in a little red box marked ‘repeat prescriptions’, the box is checked twice daily.
Please note that this will not alter the time in takes to process a repeat prescription which is three working days.
Tavyside Health Centre will be taking part in the Local Shared Care Record initiative from 1st February. If you do not wish to be part of this initiative you will need to take action.
The NHS Summary Care Record has been introduced to help deliver better and safer care and give you more choice about who you share your healthcare information with.
The Summary Care Record contains basic information about:
- any allergies you may have,
- unexpected reactions to medications, and
- any prescriptions you have recently received.
Click here for full details.